Master of Business Law and Taxation (Faculty of Law of Nantes, 1989)
DJCE and DESS - Master 2 Business Law (Rennes Law School, 1990)
Certificate of Specialized Studies in Tax Law (Faculty of Law at Montpellier, 1990)
Practicing Attorney in Nanterre, Paris and Nantes
Fabrice Ségurel joined in 1990 the law firm PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC Law Firm - 400 lawyers)
and practiced mainly in Paris (deployed to London in 1995).
Integrated with Dentons Salans in Paris in 1996 (150 lawyers in Paris).
In 1999 Fabrice took responsibility of the Legal Department of Canon Group France
(2,000 employees and 1 billion euros in sales in France).
He then joined Ernst and Young in Nantes in 2003 before taking part in the creation
of Artlex in Nantes in 2004.
» Dominant activities
• Corporate law
• Business disposals and acquisitions
• Acquisition Audits
• Minority or majority shareholdings
• Restructuring (mergers, contributions, dissolution, lease-management)
• Disputes between shareholders
• Financing, private equity and LBO
• Corporate governance and group organization
• Family business transmissions
• Leadership bonuses
• Associations law of 1901
• Collective proceedings
• Associations and regrouping of the liberal professions
• Commercial leases
» Publications - Teaching - Conferences
Ethical Commission of the French Association of Capital Investors (AFIC)
and participation in the drafting of the Code of Ethics.
Teaching at the Rennes Bar School (business acquisition techniques)
and business intervention (acquisition strategy).
Drafting of the tax treaty of Gabon.
Languages: Current professional practice in English.
» Contact : email@example.com
Merger and Acquisition Lawyer